1. your firewall could be blocking it.
2. our server firewall could be blocking it so submit a ticket to email@example.com regard this issue.
3. make sure you have the ip in your welcome email for host name. (only the numbers don't add ftp, www or anything else.)
4. make sure your username and password match what is in your welcome email.
5. some ftp programs require a path in order to connect. Your path would be /home/putYOURusernamehere/public_html
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to Connect to FTP Using FileZilla on Windows
FileZilla is a free FTP client which is available for most of the popular operating systems...
It's not letting me upload my files what's wrong?
Make sure you are uploading to the right web directory which is inside the public_html folder....
My ftp is slow or disconnects while uploading! help!
Go into your ftp options and see if passive mode is checked if it is uncheck it. If it is not...
What is FTP?
FTP means File Transfer Protocol and is one of the possible ways to upload files to your web...
Where can I download a free FTP?
We recommend downloading WS FTP from here.